ForExpression

Nov 18, 2009 at 5:52 PM

I read in dlr-overview.doc that ForExpressions are not supported but that they will be on codeplex eventually.

What is the status on this? I just downloaded latest and didn't find anything. I could be looking in the wrong places though.

thanks for the help

Coordinator
Nov 18, 2009 at 6:19 PM

It will be a while before we add higher-level, reducible nodes for the loop constructs we planned.  There might be an example of ForExpr in the ET spec on the codeplex site.  Sorry for the teaser, but it will be quite a while before we add these nice to haves.

Cheers,

Bill

Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:53 AM
To: Bill Chiles
Subject: ForExpression [dlr:75505]

I read in dlr-overview.doc that ForExpressions are not supported but that they will be on codeplex eventually.

What is the status on this? I just downloaded latest and didn't find anything. I could be looking in the wrong places though.

thanks for the help

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (dlr@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email dlr@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com