Will Microsoft.Dynamic be included in .Net 4.0?

Dec 12, 2009 at 9:50 PM

I want to use Microsoft.Scripting.Actions.DefaultBinder but I can’t find it in .Net 4.0 beta2 assemblies. Will it be included? If so in what assembly?

Coordinator
Dec 14, 2009 at 3:46 PM

The DefaultBinder is not ready for shipping in the .NET Fx.  It is only available on codeplex.com/dlr.

Bill

Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 8:15 AM
To: Bill Chiles
Subject: Will Microsoft.Dynamic be included in .Net 4.0? [dlr:77960]

I want to use Microsoft.Scripting.Actions.DefaultBinder but I can’t find it in .Net 4.0 beta2 assemblies. Will it be included? If so in what assembly?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (dlr@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email dlr@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 14, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Yes but will it be included in .Net 4.0? And the whole Microsoft.Scripting logic? I noticed you have few classes in System.Core like CallSite and Binders but that's it.

Will the whole DLR model be included in next March 2010 version of Net?

Coordinator
Dec 15, 2009 at 8:15 PM

No, it is not ready for shipping in .NET.  You may notice on codeplex we have a …Scripting DLL and a …Scripting.Core DLL.  Only the …Core DLL is shipping in .NET 4.0.  Other stuff will move to .NET in future versions.  I'll take look at the overview doc and try to make this more clear.

Thanks,

Bill

Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 3:35 PM
To: Bill Chiles
Subject: Re: Will Microsoft.Dynamic be included in .Net 4.0? [dlr:77960]

Yes but will it be included in .Net 4.0? And the whole Microsoft.Scripting logic? I noticed you have few classes in System.Core like CallSite and Binders but that's it.

Will the whole DLR model be included in next March 2010 version of Net?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (dlr@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email dlr@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com